Even if you have a refractive error (nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism), LASIK vision correction is not always recommended. Here are some reasons why a doctor might not give you the green light for LASIK:
- Age (not recommended for people under age 21)
- Vision prescription fluctuates
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Thin corneas
- Large pupils
- Eye disease (glaucoma, cataracts, etc.)
- Recurring eyelid inflammation (blepharitis)
- Overall health concerns (diabetic, autoimmune disease, etc.)
- Participation in contact sports
- Career restrictions
At Azul Vision, we offer free LASIK Consultations for anyone interested in LASIK. We will not pressure you to have the procedure – we’ll just give you honest information about your eye health and candidacy. You decide if you want to proceed.
Find out if LASIK is right for you.
Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation today!